E Aadhar Card Correction, Chnage Name & Update Mobile Number procedure can be checked here. Now the online service of Aadhar Card Correction is available on the official website of uidai. Through the facility of E Aadhar Card Correction, you can make corrections in your Aadhar card i.e. date of birth or address or name and many more. For this you have to first search your Aadhar card by Aadhar number or UID number. After that you can get the benefit of the facility of online Aadhar Card Update.
eAadhar Card Correction
You can do E Aadhar Card Correction on the official website of E-Aadhaar at uidai.gov.in. For this you will need Aadhar card information like Enrollment number here Aadhar number date of birth and registered mobile number. After this, you will be able to update your Aadhar Card very easily through Aadhar Card OTP or TOTP received on your mobile number.
- Free Fire for PC Download
- Free Fire Reward Code Today
- Apple Watch 7 Series Launched
- Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
E- Aadhar Card correction services
On UIDAI, you are provided with the following facilities to make corrections in the Aadhar card.
- Aadhar card mobile number correction
- aadhar card name change
- aadhar card address change
- aadhar card father name correction
- aadhar card pin code change
- aadhar card date of birth (date of birth) correction
You can also get the benefit of all these facilities through Aadhar Card Correction Center.
E Aadhar Card Correction Process
For your information, let us tell you that for online Aadhar Card Correction, you can update Aadhar Card through SSUP Portal. For this you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of SSUP Portal. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on their option. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a login form. In this form you have to enter Aadhar card number or Virtual ID.
- After that enter the verification code i.e. captcha code in the given captcha code box.
- For correction in your Aadhar card, the Aadhar card received through SMS on the mobile number is given to the OTP and enter it in the DP box.
- You can also enter TOTP from mAadhaar app for Aadhar card correction.
- After this, enter the information you want to change in the correction form.
- Upload the relevant document for Aadhar card correction, after that you have to save your update request number, URN number.
- This number will help in checking Aadhar Card Correction Status Update Status later.
Aadhar Card Update Through Aadhar Card Correction Center
You can also apply for Aadhar Card Correction through Aadhar Card Correction Center. Aadhar Card Correction is done at the Aadhar Card Center set up by UIDAI. For this, you have to fill the Aadhar Card Correction Form. In this phone, you have to choose the option of changing your information and the purpose of correction such as change of Aadhar card address, change of date of birth, change of name or change of mobile number. You can also change the PIN code of your Aadhar card. For this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit the concerned representative at Aadhar Card Correction Center. You can also get Aadhar card corrected through Common Service Center Jhansi SSC.
- After this you will have to demand the Aadhar Card Correction Form from the concerned authority.
- After that enter all the information carefully in this form. Select the information in the Aadhar card in which you want to make corrections.
- Enter the new information under that section and attach the photo copy of the document with the form for verification.
- After this, submit this correction form to the Aadhar Card Center representative.
- Now you have to confirm your mobile number through OTP.
- After this the process of verification will be completed by biometric fingerprint.
- Thereafter, the SRNA Service Request Number will be provided once it is updated in the Aadhar card.
- Keep this service request number handy. Also take the receipt of correction in Aadhar card.
Procedure to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
There is no online process to change mobile number with Aadhar card. If you want to update your Aadhar card mobile then for this you have to go to Aadhar card center.
- First of all you have to go to Aadhar card center.
- Go to the center and demand the correction form from the concerned officer.
- In this correction form you have to enter your old Aadhar card mobile number.
- After that enter the new mobile number to update. Now you have to complete your fingerprint verification process.
- Finally submit your Aadhar Card Correction Form and a request number will be provided to you.
- Note down this request number and keep it. The process to check mobile number update status is also available on SSUP.
- From here you can check the status of your application.
Note: To correct mobile number in Aadhar card, you have to carry your old registered mobile number with you. Along with this, you will also have to compulsorily do the process of copying the Aadhar card and biometric authentication.