Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Download, Rural/Urban Area New Beneficiary List PDF. Odisha state government has launched Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for the citizens living in kutcha houses in the state. A Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List is issued under this scheme. All the beneficiaries whose names are included in this Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2021 are provided pucca houses under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2021. All those people who are still living in kutcha houses can get benefits by applying under Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Today we will provide you Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List and all the information related to this scheme here in this article.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
Odisha Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik has launched Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Under this scheme, all the citizens of the state who are still living in kutcha houses will be provided pucca houses. Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2021 a Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List will be issued by the government. Any citizens whose name will be included in this Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2021 will be provided by the government to the houses of the post. Many benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries coming under Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, one of the main benefits of which is almost free housing facility. Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is one such step taken by the state government which will provide all the citizens of the state the facility to have a concrete roof over their heads.
Specification of Houses
To define any house as pucca ghar or kutcha house, information about the specificity of those houses is given in the official notification of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana. Its main facts are given below.
Pakka house :
- Permanent material foundations, roofs and walls.
- Wall material made of fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (filled with lime or cement), cement, concrete, wood etc.
- Roofing made of Tiles, GCI Sheet, Asbestos Cement Sheet, RBC, RCC, Wood etc.
- The life of the pucca house should be at least 30 years.
Kaccha House :
- Made of durable materials such as unburned bricks, stones, grass, reeds, clay, etc.
Highlights of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
|Name||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Poor BPL Families|
|Objective||Providing houses to the poor|
|Benefits||Pakka houses to Everyone|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
- Kalia Yojana Helpline Number
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status
- PM Kisan Helpline Number
- Udyog/Udyam Aadhaar Registration
Objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Even today a part of the country’s population does not have a pucca house to live in. In such a situation, there are some people who do not have a home. The main objective behind the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana of the Orissa State Government is to provide pucca houses to the people living in rural areas of the state in place of their kutcha houses. Through this scheme, the state government is trying to improve the standard of living of the people of poor rural and urban areas.
Benefits and Features Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is implemented by the Government of Orissa.
- Under this scheme a Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List is issued in which the names of all the beneficiaries are included.
- The main objective of the state government behind starting Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to provide pucca houses to the citizens living in kutcha houses.
- No contractor will be involved in the construction of the house to be built under this scheme.
- The house to be built under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will be accepted in the name of the female head of the house.
- The minimum area under this scheme will be 25 square meters. Where roofing material should be of RCC.
- The amount of benefit under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s account through direct benefit transfer.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
The following beneficiaries names will be included in the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List.
- Persons Whose Houses Have Been Completely Or Partially Damaged By Any Natural Or Man-Made Calamity
- Victims Of River/Sea Floods
- Beneficiaries Of Scheduled Tribes And Other Traditional Forest Dwellers Act 2006
- People Affected By Occupational Disease
- Extremely Poor, Weak And Deserving Families
- SECC 2011 Registered Raw House.
Implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Under the scheme, the recipient should build the house himself.
- The entire Panchayat Samiti will be the implementation office of the scheme.
- Panchayat Samiti will work under the supervision of DRDA or Zilla Parishad
- Under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, a number of schemes will be given to the recipient.
- Under this scheme the primary plan includes kitchen, toilet and toilet
- The roof should be constructed so that it can withstand the climatic conditions of the spot
- The house to be worked under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana should be for the recipient himself or any member of his family.
- If the house is being constructed for a relative, no conflict certification is required from the property manager at that time.
- Houses will be allotted for the top lady of the family.
- If there is no female head in the family, the distribution will be for the top male of the family.
- Persons with disabilities will be given accommodation under share and allotment will be for that person.
- The recipient is a senior resident and cannot manage the development and solicit support recorded as a hard copy for the development, all things considered, the home development will be taken as a piece of the artisan preparation program Or development can be assumed. by organizations with the support of the Collector.
Monitoring Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
It is the responsibility of the District Collector to guarantee whether the scheme is being implemented properly or not. BDO is required to check 10% of the houses working under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2021. The field level officer needs to check 1% of the houses and the APD(RH) needs to review 10% of the households in the local. AwasSoft programming will be used as a prime testing tool to guarantee valid execution of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Need BDO to refresh convenient progress of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana in Awassoft.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Timeline
The recipients of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2021 should complete the development of the house within one year from the credit of the principal portion under the scheme. Assuming that the recipient is building a bigger house, he needs to finish the center house with a floor covering of 25 square meters and can grow after that.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Application Process
If you want to apply for Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana then for that you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option to download the application form. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the application form in PDF format. Download it and take a print out of it.
- Now enter all the information asked in the application form carefully like personal details details address details and other important information.
- After filling all the information attach the required documents in the application form. Finally hit the submit button and your application will be completed