CCLA Webland Telangana Land Records Dharani, Pahani, ROR 1B Map at ccla.telangana.gov.in. Telangana State Government has launched a new online portal named CCLA. In today’s time digital campaigns are being run in every state of India. Due to this, the Government of Telangana has also started CCLA Telangana which has been created for TS Land Records. Today we are going to provide you detailed information about CCLA Webland here in this article. So if you also want to know about CCLA Webland Telangana in detail, then read our article carefully till the end.
CCLA Webland Telangana
CCLA has been started with the objective of making Telangana webland maps, land records and other details available online. If you want to get information about CCLA Telangana, then for this you can take help from the official website of TS Land Records. Along with this, CCLA Webland also provides you the facility to apply for various important documents. Through the CCLA Webland Telangana portal, you can get all the information online from your home without having to visit any government office.
Highlights of CCLA Webland Telangana Portal
|Name||CCLA Webland Telangana|
|Launched By||The Chief Minister of Telangana Mr. K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Telangana state|
|Benefits||To give digital records for land under state.|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
- Fame India II Scheme 2021
- Digital Seva Setu Program
- WB Prochesta Scheme 2021 Online Form
TS Land Records
Telangana State Government has worked hard to provide online services of CCLA. Along with this, there are many other benefits of the facility of this TS Land Records Portal. This facility of CCLA Telangana will bring transparency in the technical work of government officials. Along with this, the citizens of the state will also not need to visit the government office to get any information.
CCLA Telangana Online Portal
CCLA Telangana Portal is also known as TS Land Records. However, to take advantage of this portal, first you need to login to it. You cannot provide any kind of details without login to the portal. The government has decided to provide the benefit of this online facility only to those people who will be registered with this scooter. This portal has been launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana State, Shri K Chandrashekhar Rao.
Through CCLA, you can get information related to agricultural land records and non-agricultural land records within the state. Before the introduction of this portal people had to visit the government departments for every government office but now you can check the related information from anywhere due to this online facility.
Services available at CCLA Telangana
The following services are being provided on TS Land Records for the citizens of the state.
- ROR means Records of Rights
- Land transaction deed
- Revenue Court Case Data
- Integrated land search
- Cadastral map in rural areas
- Property tax payment details
- Civil court case data
CCLA stands for Chief Land Administration Commissioner. So the citizens of the state can get all the details related to the land through this portal. Earlier also Telangana State Government had launched two new portals but these portals used to confuse people as to which portal they can get proper details. This is the reason that now the government has started a joint portal so that all the information can be made available to the citizens of the state from one place.
Benefits of TS Land Records
Here below we are going to provide you the list of some benefits of CCLA:
- Now, any resident can get personal land details within Telangana.
- In addition a platform for both rural and non-horticultural land records has been created with the help of CCLA Webland.
- Additionally, it has taken forward the mission of Digital Making India across the state.
- Additionally, a land record contains vast subtleties, so it will be carefully saved and straightened.
- Online help, cash and residents weather both, have been saved by the public authority.
- Since the entire structure is mechanized, the errors during the disconnected list will also be reduced.
- Then at that time all the administration and route connected to the land through this gateway has been digitized.
- Also, the Income Wing of Telangana has taken over the responsibility of individuals in cases of disparities.
Procedure to Get Telangana ROR 1B and Pahani Documents
You can get the Telangana ROR 1B and Pahani Documents by following the steps provided below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of CCLA Telangana. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Know Your Land Status under the Citizen Service section. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of pahani and ROR 1B. Now a form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the information asked in this form carefully like district, mandal, village, account number, survey number, etc.
- After filling all the details press the Get Details button. Now a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page you will see a list of patronymic names. If you wish to take a print out of this information, you can click the Print button.