CSC Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Program Online Registration process can be checked here. On 8 October 2020 the Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Vijay Rupani launched Digital Seva Setu scheme to provide digital services to all the residents of the state. Gujarat has come a long way in terms of industrialization and digitization under the Digital Seva Setu Program. Today we are going to provide you detailed information about Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana in this article. So if you want to get detailed information about Gujarat Digital Seva Setu, then read the article given below carefully for this.
About Digital Seva Setu Program
Digital Seva Setu was launched in the presence of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, the central government had set a target of providing digital services to more than 3500 villages by the end of December 2020. All the citizens of Gujarat state will be able to get some internet services under Digital Seva Setu Program. If you want to get more information about Gujarat Digital Seva Setu then you can visit its official website and see complete details. Mainly Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana was started with the objective of providing e services to all the citizens of the state.
Highlights of Digital Seva Setu
|Name||Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||The government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Rural residence of Gujarat|
|Objective||Providing electronic services|
|Benefits||Facility of electronic services to residence of Gujarat|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
- WB Prochesta Scheme 2021 Online Form
- Instant E Pan Card Apply Online
- CSC Certificate
- (Registration) Sail Pension Scheme 2021
Digital Seva Setu Program Portal
With the aim of providing high internet speed under Digital Seva Setu scheme, 3500 districts and villages of the state will be connected with internet by laying 100 Mbps optical fiber network. Gujarat state government has launched 55 welfare schemes for the development of rural areas of the state. Through all these schemes, the government aims to develop digitization in the rural areas of the state.
To provide these services, 100 Mbps optical fiber network will be established across the state. There is a need to get comfortable with the upcoming competitions to connect rural areas with urban areas. In such a situation, lack of internet connectivity in rural areas is posing a major hurdle for the overall development of the state.
Stages of Gujarat Digital Seva Setu
The Digital Seva Setu Program will be implemented by the government in two phases. Where services will also be provided to 2700 villages of the state of Gujarat in the first phase. Only 20n digital services will be provided in this phase. Under Digital Seva Setu, 8000 more villages will be covered by the end of December 2020.
At present, about 55 e-services are being provided in 3500 villages of Gujarat state. By the end of the year 2021, the benefit will also be extended to the remaining villages of the state. In the second phase of this scheme, the state government will convert the village into a mini secretariat to provide benefits to the rural citizens.
Objective of Digital Seva Setu Program
In today’s time everything is technology-driven. In such a situation, the benefits of all the services provided by the government can also be availed through phone pc internet. But still the citizens of rural area of Gujarat state are deprived of basic internet services due to lack of fast internet connection. This is the reason why Gujarat State Government has launched Gujarat Digital Seva Setu.
Through Digital Seva Setu, the residents of Gujarat will not need to go to the district level office. Many such facilities will be available on their phone itself. The services provided by the government through the Digital Seva Setu Program will be at the doorstep of the residents. This program is regulated under the Bharat Net Project. Under this scheme, all villages will also be linked to government schemes and panchayats will be promoted.
Facilities Available at Gujarat Digital Seva Setu
You can avail any 55 services through Digital Seva Setu Portal. All these services are regulated by various departments and these services are looked after by a total of 10 departments. For your convenience, below we are going to provide you a list of some of the main services.
Agriculture and Co-operation department
- Krushi Sahay Package Yojana
Energy and Petro Chemical Department
- DGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
- MGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
- PGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs.
- Change in Ration Card
- Application for Ration Card Member guardian
- Affidavit of Ration Card
- Application for Duplicate Ration Card
- Application for Separate Ration Card
- Health and Family Welfare Department
- Home department
- Panchayats, Rural Housing and Rural Development Department.
Ports and Transport Department.
- Online Ticket Booking
- Online Ticket Cancellation
- New e-Computer Pass
- CSC Digital Gujarat Sevasetu App Download
- Renewal of e-Computer Pass
- e-challan(stamp duty)
- VF6 Entry Details (Gram Panchayat)
- VF7 Survey No Details (Gram Panchayat)
- VF8A Khata Details (Gram Panchayat)
Social Justice and Empowerment Department
- Religious Minority Certificate (Gram Panchayat)
- Linguistic Minority Certificate
- Unreserved Caste Certificate( Gram Panchayat Without Income)
- Nomad-Denotified Caste Certificate (Gram Panchayat)
- Affidavit of Caste
Women and Child Department
- Widow Certificate (Panchayat) (Rural)
- Affidavit of Widow Assistance related
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (Gram Panchayat)
Digital Seva Setu Program Online Application Process
If you want to apply online for the first phase of Gujarat Digital Seva Setu then for this you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Gujarat Government Digital Gujarat Seva Setu Portal. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the register option. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a dialog box. Enter all the requested information carefully in this dialog box and then press the save button.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP in the OTP box and press the Confirm button.
- Now applicant’s profile will open on your device screen. You will not have to pay any kind of fee for filling and submitting the application form under this scheme.
- After applying you will have to pay a nominal fee of ₹20 for each e-service.
- You will have to make this payment for the service received by the Gram Panchayat office.