e-RUPI Buy Voucher | PM Modi Digital Payment Solution Benefits | Download e-RUPI Digital Payment Mobile App
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, has recently launched a new gateway named e-RUPI. UP is a Person and Purpose Pacific Digital Payment Solution which was launched on 2nd August through video conferencing. The Prime Minister is always moving towards taking a step towards Digital India. Similarly, this Digital Payment Solution is also a step taken under Digital India. The PMO says that this PM Modi Digital Payment Solution will work in a leak-proof manner and will provide an easy platform to the beneficiaries to make digital payments.
e-RUPI is a cashless and contactless means of digital payments. It is an e-voucher based on a qr-code or such string which will be delivered to the mobile of the beneficiaries. All the beneficiaries of this Digital Payment Solution will be able to make any payment very easily without any card, digital payment app or internet access. The National Payments Corporation of India has created the PM Modi Digital Payment Solution on its UPI platform in collaboration with the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the National Health Authority.
Uses of e-RUPI
If you use Digital Payment Solution, then on this platform you will have to make payment only after the transaction is completed by the service provider. In other words, it is a prepaid nature platform where no intermediary will be required to make payment to the service provider. This platform will be mainly used for providing nutritional services like Ayushman Bharat Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, Women and Child Welfare Development Scheme, TV elimination program, medicine and diagnostics. You can use these digital vouchers for your employee welfare or corporate social responsibility in the private sector as well. It will ensure leak proof revolutionary delivery of various welfare services.
e-RUPI Voucher Distribution Process
National Payments Corporation of India has developed Digital Payment Solution system on its UPI platform. For this, the National Payments Corporation of India has included those banks which will be the voucher issuing authority. Any corporative government agency that wants to black out these vouchers with a specific person or purpose will have to approach the partner bank. The bank will identify all the beneficiaries through their mobile numbers and vouchers. This initiative taken by the central government will be an initiative for our digital revolution which will make the payment process easier by improving the standard of living.
What is National Payment Corporation of India?
Many of you might not know what is National Payment Corporation of India. Therefore, for your information, we would like to tell you here that this is an organization created to operate the retail payment and settlement system in India. This organization was started by Reserve Bank of India and consortium of other Indian banks. The organization builds a robust payment and settlement infrastructure in India for which it functions under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act 2017.
National Payment Corporation of India is a not-for-profit organization functioning under the provision of section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. NPCI is also responsible for maintaining the infrastructure through physical and electronic payment and settlement systems. This organization also works to bring new ideas in the payment system through competitive keys. State Bank of India Punjab National Bank Bank of Baroda Canara Bank Union Bank of India ICICI Bank HDFC Bank HSBC Bank is one such bank that acts as the promoter of NPCI.
Beginning of Digital Payment Solution
e-RUPI was launched by the Prime Minister on 2nd August 2021 through video conferencing. The Chief Executive Chairman of the National Health Authority also provided glimpses of this payment platform at the time of launch. In addition, Digital Payment Solution using digital payment is shown at a vaccination center below in Mumbai.
List of Banks Connected with e-RUPI
|Name of Banks||Issuer||Acquirer||Acquiring App|
|Union Bank of India||Yes||No||NA|
|State bank of India||Yes||Yes||YONO SBI Merchant|
|Punjab national bank||Yes||Yes||PNB Merchant Pay|
|ICICI bank||Yes||Yes||Bharat Pe and PineLabs|
|HDFC bank||Yes||Yes||HDFC Business App|
|Bank of Baroda||Yes||Yes||BHIM Baroda Merchant Pay|
|Axis bank||Yes||Yes||Bharat Pe|
What is Digital Payment Solution (e-RUPI)
If you also have the same question, then we want to tell you that e-RUPI is a platform that connects the use of services with the beneficiaries and service providers in a digital way without any interface. Along with this, the function of this Digital Payment Solution is also to ensure that the payment is made to the service provider only after the completion of the transaction. Not only this, the prepaid nature of e-RUPI also assures it to make timely payments to the service provider without the involvement of any intermediary.
Features of Digital Payment Solution
- The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi has launched a digital platform called e-RUPI on 2nd August 2021.
- This platform will work completely cashless and contactless.
- Users will be able to make digital payments through this system through QR code ssms string based vouchers.
- This voucher will be delivered to the beneficiary’s mobile from where he/she will be able to use it easily.
- You can redeem vouchers without using any payment app, internet banking, card.
- e-RUPI Digital Payment Service is developed on the UPI platform of National Payment Corporation of India. The co-partners of the scheme are the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Department of Financial Services and the National Health Authority.
- This initiative will work to link the use of services with the beneficiaries and service providers. Which will be done digitally without any physical interface.
- Payment will be made to the service provider through this platform only after the completion of the transaction. That is, we can say that the payment platform of this platform is prepaid in nature.
- You will not need any kind of service provider to make payment here.
- You can also use this platform to provide support for schemes providing medicine and nutrition related services.
Benefits for Consumers, Hospitals & Corporates
|For Consumers||The payment process for the consumers is contactless and only a two step redemption process has to be followed. For this they do not need to share any kind of digital payment app or bank account details.|
|For Hospitals||This voucher for hospitals is prepaid so the payment process is completely secure. This voucher can be redeemed in few steps. Through this, hospitals will not need to handle cash, they can easily make hassle free and contactless payments. This voucher is authorized through a verification code which makes the payment process easy and secure.|
|For Corporates||The well being of the employees can be enabled by the distribution of corporate vouchers. This feature enables quick, secure, and contactless tracking of issuer voucher redemption thereby reducing costs|
Objective of e-RUPI
Earlier, offline process was considered good for transactions in India. After this, the facility of online payment and UPI was made available from many websites. But in India, the government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started such a platform for online facility, cashless, cardless and aplas where you can easily pay your payment. The purpose of the central government behind launching this app is to take another step towards Digital India.
Digital technology is transforming lives in a major way and is furthering ‘Ease of Living.’ At 4:30 PM tomorrow, 2nd August, will launch e-RUPI, a futuristic digital payment solution which offers several benefits for its users. https://t.co/UpLgtBl1K3— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) August 1, 2021
- The entire Digital Payment Solution scheme will be launched by the Prime Minister, at 4:30 pm. Mainly the health sector will adopt it.
- You can gift this voucher easily by buying it. Also, you can track the usage of this Voucher by the user.
- This is a seamless transaction with a prepaid amount. Where the payment will be made after the completion of the transaction.
Benefits of Digital Payment Solution
- e-RUPI provides a cashless and contactless digital payment facility.
- Digital Payment Solution works to connect the service usage with the beneficiaries through digital medium.
- Not only this, the platform also performs the work of leak proof delivery of many welfare services.
- This is a QR code or s.m.s. It is a string based e-voucher which is delivered to the mobile of the beneficiaries.
- The customers of this compatible one-time payment mechanism would like to retrieve the voucher without actually using the card, digital payments application or Net banking at the specialist organization.
- e-RUPI connects the proponents of administration with recipients and expert co-ops in an advanced way without any real interface.
- It also guarantees that the Payment is paid to the specialist cooperative only after the exchange is over.
- Premature payment in nature, it guarantees expert organization of the ideal installment without the co-operation of any representative.
- Apart from the standard installments, it can also be used for administration under schemes like Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, food sponsorship, motherhood and youth government assistance schemes, TB eradication projects, medicines and diagnostics. etcetera.
- These digital vouchers can also be used by the private sector for their representative government support and corporate social duty programs.
Other Services of NPCI
The National Payments Corporation of India is responsible for operating the retail payment and settlement system in India. This corporation provides the following services to the citizens of India.
Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
This facility provides an individual the advantage of operating his/her various bank accounts through a single mobile application.
Rupee and payment (RuPay)
This is network is a domestic card payment platform in India. With this, it is accepted on ATM POS devices and e-commerce websites across the country. It also has a secure network that protects users from anti-phishing.
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM)
BHIM is an application through which you can make simple and quick payments and transactions using the UPI interface. BHIM also provides the facility of making instant bank to bank payments. Not only this, through this application users can also collect money through just a mobile number or virtual payment letter.
National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
NACH facilitates high volume electronic transactions which are repetitive and high through interbank. Various types of banks, financial institutions, corporate and government use this platform.
Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
IMPS is such a robust and real time fund transfer system which provides 24*7 mobile internet ATM & s.m.s. Ensures electronic fund transfer through other channels. This system allows instant fund transfer within all banks across the country. Along with this, this system is completely safe and economical as well.
National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC)
National Payments Corporation of India has developed National Electronic Toll Collection to meet the electronic tolling requirement of the Indian market. Nationwide toll payment resolution proposal on this platform which includes clearing house service for settlement and dispute management.
BHIM Aadhaar facilitates merchants to receive digital payments from customers. This platform works on the basis of Aadhaar authentication. On this platform, merchants authenticate their biometrics and receive payments from customers of banks.
Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS)
AePS facilitates online interoperable financial inclusion through the business correspondent of the bank using Aadhaar authentication at POS. It allows you to do a total of 6 types of transactions in the platform. Along with this, to make payments on this platform, customers need to enter only the name of the bank, Aadhaar number and fingerprint during enrollment.
National Financial Switch (NFS)
It is a network of 37 members connecting 50,000 ATMs. This platform establishes a robust and sustainable operating model, internal capabilities first. In addition, the operational functions and services here are similar to other global ATM networks.
Check Truncation System (CTS)
This process clears the check electronically instead of physically processing the check. This process is done by presenting a bank in the route of the paying bank branch. National Payment Corporation of India takes the responsibility of managing this platform and this system is also very beneficial for saving time.
Information given by the Chief Executive Chairman of the National Health Authority
Appreciating the Digital Payment Solution, the Chief Executive Chairman of the National Health Authority has said that this payment platform is as essential as BHIM UPI. It is an individual and purpose specific device platform that works on the same architecture of UPI. Along with this, he has highlighted its purpose-specific nature and said that till now the government or other institutions required money transactions for various types of benefits. But now this will not happen. Now they can issue this voucher in lieu of money which can be used only for the purpose for which it will be issued. Some of the main sub features of this platform are given below.
- It is a real time and paper last platform which can be availed by the departments like health nutrition education etc. Along with this, it can also be used for the National Digital Health Mission. This voucher is recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The platform will facilitate director fund transfer to the service provider and these vouchers can be used only once.
Highlights Provided by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji
The Prime Minister of India, on the occasion of launching this e-RUPI platform, has highlighted its various benefits.
- He said that this initiative is a step towards Digital India.
- This platform will play a major role in making digital payments effective by making digital transactions easy.
- This voucher will help in transacting in a targeted, transparent and leak free manner.
- The Prime Minister has also told that India is moving ahead with the help of digital technology.
- This step is playing a major role in the lives of citizens by improving their standard of living.
- He informed that this initiative is being started when the country is celebrating Amrit Mahotsav on 75th Independence Day.
- This voucher is available not only for the government but also for the NGOs. If they want to help someone in education, health etc.
- This voucher will ensure that the funds provided to the beneficiaries are being used for the same purpose.
- In the initial phase of this scheme, only health sector benefits will be covered.
- The Prime Minister has also given various examples of using this voucher such as for vaccination campaigns, old age homes, hospitals etc.
- This voucher is primarily individual and purpose specific.
- Only that person will be able to use it for whom this voucher will be issued.
- Banks and payment gateways have also played an important role in launching this platform.
- Many private hospitals, corporates, businesses, NGOs and other institutions have also shown their interest in this digital payment solution.
Process to View Live Hospital List on e-RUPI
If you want to see the live hospitals list for Digital Payment Solution then you have to follow the below steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of National Payment Corporation of India. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Wattoo. After that a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on the option of UPI.
- Now you have to select the option of e-RUPI Life Partner. After this a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you have to click on the link of Live Hospital on e-RUPI.
- Now a pdf will open on your screen. In this PDF you can see the list of all Live Hospitals.
Process to Download e-RUPI Mobile App
If you want to download Digital Payment Solution mobile app in your mobile phone then for this you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store or Apple App Store in your mobile phone.
- After this, you have to click on the search box given at the top and fill the e-rupee digital payment in it.
- After this press the search button and a list of applications will open on your screen.
- Click on the first option and then press the Install button. In this way your e-Rupee Digital Payment Mobile Application will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
- Process to redeem Voucher
- The beneficiary has to first visit the service provider outlet. There you will get e-RUPI QR code or s.m.s. Will have to show
- After this seller will scan Ishq Yuvar Korea SMS and then you will get an OTP on your respective mobile number.
- Now you have to share this OTP with the service provider which the service provider will enter in the OTP box.
- After this the button of Service Provider Proceed will be pressed and payment will be made to the service provider.
Procedure for Contacting the Department
- First of all you have to go to the official website of National Payment Corporation of India. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Get in Touch, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a form. Enter all the information asked in this form carefully like your name, email id, contact, subject, description and captcha code.
- After filling all the information press the submit button. In this way you will be able to contact the department by following this process.
Procedure to View Contact Details of Offices of NPCI
- First of all you have to visit the official website of National Payment Corporation of India. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Get in Touch. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to scroll down. Here below you can find the contact details of the offices of NPCI.
Procedure to use Digital Payment Solution
You can use e-RUPI by following the below-provided procedure
- First of all, you need to visit e-RUPI and register on it with your Mobile Number.
- Now, you need to, select a service of your choice which you want to send to or share with someone.
- Here you have options of various Health Care Schemes, Government Schemes Vouchers and More.
- Choose the appropriate scheme of your choice and send it to the beneficiary Mobile Number
- The Beneficiaries will get it in the form of SMS or QR Code.
- This QR Code has to be Redeemed at any nearest health center or Hospital.
We have tried to provide you all the information related to Digital Payment Solution here through this article. But if you still want to get any other details related to e-RUPI, then you can get help for this by calling the helpline number of the department.
Helpline Number: 18001201740