eHRMS UP Manav Sampada Online Registration, download e-Service Book, Login at ehrms.nic.in & other details are given in this article. The government has emphasized on the process of digitization, under which efforts are being made to make all types of government services available online. Due to this, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the Manav Sampada Portal. Manav Sampada is a customized version of HRMS product developed by Uttar Pradesh National Informatics Centre. eHRMS Manav Sampada is designed to provide solution to its management by providing all necessary services online to the employees of the state government.
Manav Sampada Portal (ehrms.nic.in) is designed for Human Resource Management of Government Departments keeping in mind the specific requirements of the employees of the State of Uttar Pradesh.[Also Read- Namo Tablet Yojana Online Registration Specifications/Price (Buy Online)]
eHRMS Manav Sampada
According to the notification issued by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council, now teachers and non-teaching employees will have to apply online through Manav Sampada to get leave. Manav Sampada Portal is specially designed for this purpose. The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched eHRMS Manav Sampada with the help of MHRD. All teachers and non-teaching employees can apply online on this portal to get leave. This portal provides facilities like Leave Management, Maintenance of Service Book etc. On Manav Sampada Registration you can apply online for the following holidays.[Also Read- Duare Sarkar Camp List 2021: Download New District Wise Camp Schedule]
Manav Sampada Service Book
Various types of services are available on Manav Sampada Portal for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh state. The state government also provides the facility to book Manav Sampada service through this online portal. Any citizen of the state who wants to see Manav Sampada Service Book can see it online by visiting eHRMS Manav Sampada (ehrms.nic.in). For this, teachers and non-teaching staff should have employee code. For your convenience, below we have given the complete process details on how to book the service.[Also Read- epravesh.mponline.gov.in | MP UG College Admission 2021 Registration, Eligibility]
Highlights of eHRMS UP
|Name||Manav Sampada Portal|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||Portal has been launched to provide application of leave information|
|Benefits||Online application of leave information|
Statistics of ehrms.nic.in
Objective of Manav Sampada
The purpose of the state government behind starting the Manav Sampada Portal is to provide the facility of providing leave information online by the employees. State employees will be able to get the facility of giving information related to leave through online medium. This online facility will save your time. It will also become easier for the public authority to create records through this gateway as all the information with the representative is available in computerized mode at this entry point. Presently the residents of the state would really like to apply for leave through this gateway sitting at home. For this they will not have to go to the workplace. This arrangement will keep both time and money separate and simplify the design.[Also Read- E Challan Status: Pay Traffic Challan Online (echallan.parivahan.gov.in)]
Features of EHRMS
- Joining / Relieving Online
- online tour
- online transfer
- Dynamic ACR
- online promotion
- online leave
- role based access
- Online ACR
- Dynamic Services
- Online APR
- Joining and relieving orders
- Dynamic Form Wise Help
- online pension
- News and forms available in permanent language
- Dashboard for DSS
- Online Grievance
- Customize Order Format at Department Level
- user defined form
- Standardized off service book format in 12 forms
- Self registration through API
- Online Query with in the Department Officials
- Online Vacancy/Recruitment
- Multi Lingwal SSRS
Online Service For Employees
With eHRMS UP can be availed by the employees. The application will be prepared by the configuration department. In this arrangement, the worker needs to record his details and send the details to the giving officer. If the worker does not get a reply from the reporting officer, he can correct his application and forward his request to another reporting officer. After the application is scrutinized by the detailing officer, the solicitation is moved to a more important place. After the investigation cycle is over, the officer responds to the solicitation.[Also Read- Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
- Apply For Accommodation (House Allotment)
- Apply For Briefcase/Ladies Bag
- Apply For Car Advance
- Apply For Computer Advance
- Apply For GPF Advance Withdrawal
- Apply HBA
- Apply LTC Advance
- Children Education
- DL Encashment
- Issue Gpf Number
- Medical Reimbursement
- News Paper Reimbursement
- NOC For Foreign Visit
- NOC For Higher Studies
- Requisition For Consumable
- TA Bill
- Telephone Reimbursement
- Transfer Request
- Tuition Fees
Benefits of ehrms.nic.in Portal
- The details of their workforce and officers will be recorded to all the divisions on Manav Sampada. This will make it easier to track the employees.
- Your expertise and your own data will be available online through Manav Sampada Portal.
- Absolute subtleties on human property registration, everything being equal and trainers are recorded.
- Applications for a wide range of opportunities will be accepted online at this gateway, and you can take a wide range of vacation online without the Prerna app.
- All the teacher employees of Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this office.
- In EHRMS Manav Sampada, the information of experts, employees and officers has been taken care of. The health office is getting a ton of housing from this entry. Keeping this in mind, the public authority has implemented this framework in the entire state.
- Teachers, employees of the state who want to disappear, then they can apply online for leave by visiting this online entry.[Also Read- MP Karj Mafi List 2021: Jai Kisan Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana Online List]
eHRMS UP Eligibility Criteria
- To apply at ehms.nic.in the candidate must be a highly sustainable resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only government representatives can apply for leave through Manav Sampada.
- Before applying for leave, it is mandatory for the candidate to guarantee whether the enrollment at the location has been terminated on the basis of the candidate’s specialty. Assuming that the candidate’s specialty has not led to the termination of the nomination, he cannot make any difference to this entry.[Also Read- Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021: Online Form/Registration, Eligibility & Benefits]
Manav Sampada Portal Online Application Process
If you also want to register for leave online through eHRMS Manav Sampada, then for this you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Manav Sampada. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of EHRMS login. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see a login form. In this form, select your Department and Head Quarter Directorate of Basic Education User ID etc and then enter your password and captcha code.
- After that you have to press the login button. Now a new page will open on your screen. Here you can see a form.
- In this form, you will have to enter an OTP which will come through SMS on your registered mobile number at the time of login.
- Now click on the option of Online Leave aur and then Apply Leave. After this you have to click on the option of Select Reporting Officer and then press the link of Add a Reporting Officer.
- Here a form will open in front of you in which you will have to select the option of leave in the option of online service.
- After this, select the option of Block Education Officer in I Destination. After this, in the section of Reporting Officer, select the name of the concerned officer and then press the save button.
- After this you have to once again click on the option of apply leave after online leave. Now again select leave in leave type, then select from date and then select date.
- The number of leave you are applying for will be automatically calculated and displayed on your screen.
- After this, you will have to write the reason for your relief, that is, for what reason you are taking leave, write it.
- In the next section, in the address during leave, write the address where you are going to live.
- Finally, hit the submit button and click OK and thus your online leave process will be completed.
- On your registered mobile number, you will also be provided information about the acceptance and acceptance of the application for you.[Also Read – Fame India II Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility, Objective & Benefits]