eWay Bill Login, Registration, Validity & other details are here. eWay Bill, also known as electronic way bill, is a type of document that is used for the transportation and shipping of goods. This document was introduced along with Goods and Services Tax (GST) on 1st April 2018. All those goods whose cost is above ₹ 50000 will require an e-way bill for their transportation. Poison is essential for interstate and interest transfer. You can generate this bill through eWay Bill Login portal. Apart from this SMS and android app is also provide the facility. Today we are going to provide you information about e-Way Bill Login here in this article. Therefore, if you also want to know about eWay Bill in detail, then read this article of ours carefully till the end.
eWay Bill Login
The eWay Bill supplier, recipient and transporter assigns a unique e-way bill number to all three, which facilitates them to transport goods from one place to another. Through this e-way bill, you separate the transportation of goods anywhere between inter-state and inter-state. The government has also provided the facility of eWay Bill Login for this. Through this facility, you can get bill for transfer of goods from one place to another through e-Way Bill Login on the official website.
Need for eWay Bill
When any of your goods are being transported through a vehicle, then in such a situation you will need an eWay Bill. You will need this bill when your goods being transferred are at least up to ₹ 50000. Usually this bill is required when the goods are supplied. In such a case transfer of goods in lieu of supply payment or transfer of goods against consideration may be mentioned in the course of business. In addition consideration which is not in the course of trade sale transfer or barter exchange can also be optioned. For your information, we want to tell you here that for any of the above movement, you should generate your bill through eWay Bill Login from the official website.
Who should Apply for eWay Bill?
Now the question comes that who should make eWay Bill? Here we would like to tell you that it is determined how to generate the e way bill depends on the circumstances under which the transaction is being done. For your information, below we are going to tell various scenarios under which e-way bill is required to be generated and who will have to generate this bill.
|Scenario||Who must generate e-way bill|
|When goods are transported by the consignor/supplier in his own vehicle||The supplier|
|When goods are transported by the consignor/supplier in a vehicle that has been hired, or by vessel or by air or by railways||The supplier|
|When goods are transported by the consignee/recipient in his own vehicle||The recipient|
|When goods are transported by the consignee/recipient in a vehicle that has been hired, or by vessel or by air or by railways||The recipient|
|When goods are handed over by a registered supplier to a transporter||The transporter|
|When an unregistered supplier transports the goods in his own vehicle or a by a vehicle that has been hired, to a registered recipient||The recipient|
|When goods are handed over by an unregistered supplier to a transporter||The transporter|
eWay Bill Registration Process
There are 3 types of taxpayers can register for eWay Bill. In which registered suppliers are registered or unregistered transport transporters and unregistered suppliers. For your convenience, we are going to provide you step by step procedure for registration of Taxpayers and Registered Transporters below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of eWay Bill. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the Registration Option. After this a dropdown menu will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of e-way bill registration. After this, you have to enter your GST Identification Number and then enter the given raw code in the captcha code box.
- Now you have to click on the Go button. After that a new page will open in front of you. On this page you have to verify it by generating an OTP.
- Now fill all the information asked in the form carefully like GSTIN, Name, Trade Name, Address. After filling all the details press the button of send OTP.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number, fill it in the given and TV box and then press the button of Verify OTP.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you will have to generate your User ID and Password.
eWay Bill Login Procedure
Once you have registered yourself on the eWay Portal, after that you can very easily login to the portal using your User ID and Password. For this you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the website. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the login option. After this a login form will open on your screen.
- In this form you have to fill your User ID and Password. After filling all the details press the login button and thus you will be login to the hotel.
Points to Consider While Setting User ID and Password
For your information, here we are going to tell you some important things that you should always keep in mind while setting your User ID and Password.
- Your User ID should always be between 8 to 15 characters. Along with this, your user ID should include alphabets numbers and special characters.
- If we talk about password, then your password must have at least 8 characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone, always keep it safe.