West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online Registration, New Application Form Download links are here. There are still many such families in the state of West Bengal, India, who do not have the support of basic income and cannot even finance their day-to-day expenses. Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme has been launched by the Government of West Bengal for all such people. Through the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana, the state government has decided to provide value assistance to the female head member of all such families. This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for the economically weaker citizens of the state. Today we are going to provide you detailed information about WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme New Application Form here in this article. So if you also want to get WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form and other information related to this scheme, then read our article carefully till the end.
About West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
West Bengal Government has launched the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 with the objective of providing cost assistance to the women heads of the family. Through this scheme, the state government has decided to provide ₹ 500 per month to general category families and ₹ 1000 per month to SC/ST families. The state government has set a target to benefit about 1.6 crore families under the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. While launching this scheme the government has taken care of the monthly average consumption expenditure of the family which is ₹5249. This scheme will help in reporting 10% to 30% of the monthly expenditure of the beneficiary in which the amount of benefit will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Most Applications Came In The Second Phase of the Scheme
The Government of West Bengal has organized the Sarkar Project Camp. These camps are being organized from 16 August, which will be organized till 15 September 2021. Under these camps, the citizens of the state will be provided the facility to apply for various schemes being provided by the government. Under West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme total of 18500 camps were organized in the first 2 days in which a total of 2902049 people participated. If we talk about official sources in this matter, then according to them Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme was the most demanded scheme in which the female head of the general family monthly income support of ₹ 500 and the women head of scheduled caste and tribe families monthly income support of ₹ 1000. receives. According to an estimate, more than 60% of the applications have been made through the camps of the government project.
A beneficiary thanking Hon.Chief Minister on introduction of “Lakshmir Bhander ” scheme at Duare Sarkar camp in Barrackpore Municipality area – for Ward no.s 01,02 at Kaliyanbas Primary School #DuareSarkar pic.twitter.com/xBgCDvofNk— SDICO Barrackpore N 24 Pgns (@NSdico) August 16, 2021
- Affordable Rental Housing Complexes
- E Challan Status
- UP Scholarship 2021
- (Registration) PM Yuva Yojana For Writers
A Separate Counter For West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The Government of West Bengal has also set up a dedicated counter for the application of WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme in various government camps. The second most demanded scheme after Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme is Swasthya Sathi Yojana and the third one is Caste Certificate Scheme. Last January, the West Bengal government had taken an initiative called Dway Sarkar, under which it was decided to provide government services to the citizens of the state at their doorstep. Most of the applications under this scheme have been received from South 24 Parganas. In the first 2 days some 471887 applications were received from South 24 Parganas under these camps. Many more schemes have been included under this initiative, whose names are given below.
- Student credit card
- Krishak Bandhu
- Bina mulley samajik surakshya
- Correction of minor errors in land records
- Opening of new bank account
- Khadya Saathi
- Tapasili bandhu
- Jai Johar
- Mutation of Agricultural records
1.23 Million Applications Under West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The WB government has started the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme with the aim of providing value support to the female head of the family. So far a total of more than 1.23 million people have successfully registered themselves under this scheme. 1226611 citizens of West Bengal state have submitted their application for this scheme through government camps. Under this scheme, it has been decided to give an amount of ₹ 500 per month to the female head of the general category and ₹ 1000 per month to the woman head of the family belonging to the scheduled caste and tribe. Along with this, the district administrators have also directed the officials to inform the people about this scheme so that the benefits of this scheme reach every citizen of the state.
District Wise Applicants List
|South 24 Parganas||213750|
Financial Assistance Will Be Provided To The Beneficiaries From September 2021
Under Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, monthly income of ₹ 500 and ₹ 1000 will be provided by the West Bengal government to benefit the women of the state. The government has selected the day of 1st September 2021 to provide financial assistance under this scheme from when the benefits of this scheme will be started. All those women who do any permanent job in private or government sector cannot get the benefit of this scheme. All other women whose age is between 25 years to 60 years can get the benefit of this scheme. Not only this, the benefit of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme will also be provided to the casual employees.
- Any citizen of WB who wants to get the benefit of this scheme can apply for the scheme by visiting government camps organized across the state. Governments have decided to organize these camps from 16 August 2021 to 15 September 2021.
- If a beneficiary receives his Laxmi Bhandar card even on 20 October 2021, then in this situation also he will be provided assistance under the scheme from September 2021 itself. Apart from this, if you have any query related to the scheme then you can get the answer of all your questions through these camps.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Beneficiary List
- Recipient installment status and final list of eligible female applicants will be refreshed on authority entry.
- After that when the online enrollment cycle starts then the concerned office will prepare the list of eligible contestants.
- Under this scheme, women will get financial assistance of 500 and 1000 rupees every month.
- Check Beneficiary List You need to sit for long time we will refresh beneficiary list check online process soon.
Highlights of WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|Name||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Female Heads Of Household|
|Application Procedure||Online / Offline|
|Objective||To Provide Basic Income Support|
|Benefits||Monetary Help of Rs. 500/- to Rs. 1000/- Per Month|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
Objective of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The main objective behind starting the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme of the Government of West Bengal is to provide basic assistance to the female head of the family. Through this scheme, the state government should provide a monthly amount of ₹ 500 to the female head of the family belonging to the general category and ₹ 1000 to the female head of the family belonging to the SC/ST category. The government is providing this amount to enable those women to finance their day to day activities. Mainly the objective of the state government behind this scheme is to promote the urban and rural economy by making women self-reliant. So that the citizens of the state do not have to depend on anyone else for their day to day needs.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Benefits and Features
- Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme has been started by the West Bengal State Government.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the female head of the family.
- Under the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 500 per month will be provided to the women head of the general category families and ₹ 1000 per month to the women head of the sc-st category families.
- The benefit of WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme will be provided to about 1.6 crore families of West Bengal state.
- This scheme has been launched keeping in mind the monthly average consumption expenditure per household of the state which is ₹ 5249.
- Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme will cover around 10 to 20% of the monthly expenditure of the beneficiary family.
- The amount of benefit provided under the scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- All the families of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe community can apply under this scheme and get benefits.
- The state government has set a total budget of Rs 12900 crore for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- This plan was also a part of the election manifesto of Trinamool Congress.
- Implementation under this scheme was started from 1st July 2021.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Only a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- All the families of SC ST category can apply under this scheme.
- All those families of general category whose members are taxpayers cannot apply under this scheme.
- General category citizens who have more than 2 hectares of land cannot get the benefit of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
Documents Required for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
All those applicants who want to apply under WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme they will need following documents at the time of application.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Budget and Database
Every house of SC and ST community will be included under West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. At the same time, the state government has set some eligibility criteria for the general category families. Under this scheme, the state government has earmarked a budget of Rs.12900 crores. Trinamool Congress had announced for WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme in its election manifesto itself. The implementation of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 New Form was started from 1st July 2021. Already the West Bengal government has a database of about 3:30 lakh women beneficiaries. These beneficiaries of social security schemes can be brought under direct benefit transfer of this scheme immediately. For the remaining families, the state government has demanded applications. Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme will also help in promoting the rural and urban economy of the state.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme New Form Rules and Guidelines set
West Bengal government will announce the rules and guidelines for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government is going to provide a monthly allowance of ₹ 500 to all the beneficiary poor families. At the same time, it has been decided to give an amount of ₹ 1000 to the families of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes under the Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana 2021. On 30 July 2021, the Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare has released the eligibility and other criteria for WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form.
For your information, we also want to tell you here that the Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana was a part of the election manifesto of Trinamool Congress. This scheme will help in providing diversionary assistance to the women heads of all the eligible families. A target has been set to provide the benefit of WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme to about 1.6 crore families in the state of West Bengal. Those who will be benefited by providing the benefit amount directly to their bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Rules & Guidelines
- Under WB Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana, temporary employees can apply.
- Candidates can apply for this scheme from 16 August 2021 to 15 September 2021.
- To avail this scheme, the Aadhar number of the recipient should be linked with the bank account.
- Families in which a citizen is also a taxpayer cannot make any application under the Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana.
- Benefit amount under WB Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana will be given from September 2021
- Women permanent resident of West Bengal whose age is between 25 to 60 years can apply under this scheme.
- Women who are working for a long time in private and government sector cannot take advantage of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- The amount of benefit under this scheme will be deposited directly into the bank account of the recipient.
- Recipients can get the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana Application Form free of cost from the government camps to be held across the state.
- Each of the candidates need to submit all the required documents including Aadhar Card, Bank Account Passbook along with the Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana New Form.
- Under the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana, women of general category who have more than 2 hectares of land will not get the benefit of Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form
If you also want to get benefits by applying under the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme started by the Government of West Bengal, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the link of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form PDF download. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme New Form in PDF format. Now download this PDF and take a print out of it. Now the hard copy of the application form is in your hand.
- Enter all the information sought in the form carefully such as Government Registration Number, Health Sathi Card Number, Aadhaar Number, Beneficiary Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Life Partner’s Name, Bank Account Details, etc.
- After filling all the information you have to fill the self declaration form. Now finally go to the concerned department and submit this application form, thus the process of your application will be completed.
Contact Details –
Address: Govt. of West Bengal Bikash Bhaban 10 th Floor DF Block, Sector 1, Salt Lake City Pin Code: Kolkata 700091
Phone No: +91-033-23341563
E-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org