Namo E-Tablet Scheme Online Registration Form, Check Status at digitalgujarat.gov.in portal. Under Digital India, the Prime Minister of the country has taken a new initiative to popularize digital mediums in India and to popularize the digital mode of education. The name of this initiative is Namo Tablet Yojana. Today we will provide here in this article detailed information about Namo Tablet Yojana 2021 like online registration process for Namo E-Tablet Scheme and specifications, price and all other details regarding the tablet. So if you also want to get detailed information about Namo E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana, then read our article carefully till the end.[Also Read – UP Population Control Bill 2021 (2 Child Policy): Download Draft PDF]
Namo Tablet Yojana 2021
Under Namo Tablet Yojana 2021, the central government will provide cheap tablets to the students of colleges. These tablets found in Namo E-Tablet Scheme will be provided at a discounted price of ₹ 1000. The main objective behind starting this scheme of the central government is to provide good quality technical products to the students of the country so that there is no obstacle in the new path of modern education of the students. Under the Namo E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana launched for the students, these tablets, which are available for 1000 rupees, will be very useful in continuing the education of the students.[Also Read – PM eVIDYA | One Nation One Digital Platform (Diksha QR Code e-Content)]
Highlights of Namo E-Tablet Scheme
|Name||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Launched By||Vijay Rupani|
|Application Procedure||Online/ Offline|
|Objective||Providing tablets in Rs.1000|
|Benefits||Students will get Tablets only at Rs. 1000/-|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
Specifications of Tablets Given Under Namo Tablet Yojana
Below are the specifications of the tablet available to the students for Rs 1000 under Namo Tablet Yojana 2021.
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
Namo E-Tablet Scheme Important Dates
The scheme was launched on 17th July 2017 under which various processes will be carried out by the officials on the following dates.
- Date of distribution of first round of tablet: 14 July 2017 at 4:00 PM
- Date of distribution of second round of tablets: 17 July 2017 by 4:00 PM
- Date of distribution of last round of tablet: 20 July 2017 by 4:00 PM [Also Read – HP MyGov Portal Registration: himachal.mygov.in, MyGov CM App]
Namo Tablet Yojana Eligibility Criteria
If you also want to get the benefit of Namo Tablet Yojana 2021 then for this you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be less than ₹ 100000. The person who will come more than this cannot get the benefit of the scheme.
- Only a permanent resident of Gujarat state can get the benefit of Namo E-Tablet Scheme.
- Only the student belonging to the below poverty line category will be able to apply under this scheme and take benefit.
- It is also necessary for the applicant to take admission in the first year of undergraduate course in any college after completing class 12th this year.[Also Read – Fame India II Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility, Objective & Benefits]
The mode of payment will be through NetBanking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Paytm etc. Assuming that there is no option to pay the NaMo tablet summo tablet amount, the student can deposit an amount of Rs.1,000 in the Institute.
The students who are thinking of applying to get the benefits of Namo Tablet Yojana will need the following documents at the time of application.
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
Namo Tablet Yojana 2021 Registration Process
If you also want to get the benefits by registering yourself under the Namo E-Tablet Scheme, then you have to follow the steps given below for this.
- First of all you have to go to your respective college. After this, you will have to get the information of eligible candidates through your institute or from the official website of the scheme.
- If you are considered eligible for the scheme, then login will be done by your institute on the official website for which the institute will use its Unit Institute ID.
- After this, they have to click on the tab of Add New Student on the official website. After this a form will open on their screen.
- In this form, they have to fill all the information asked like student name, category, course, etc.
- After this, they have to fill the student’s board and seat number in the form. Now deposit the deposit money of one thousand rupees to the head of the institute and then he will provide you the payment receipt of this deposit money.
- You will also have to fill this receipt number and date in the website. In this way after the completion of the application process, your tablet will be provided to you.[Also Read – Banglarbhumi 2021: banglarbhumi.gov.in – Search West Bengal Land Record]
We have tried to provide you all the information related to Namo Tablet Yojana here in this article. But if still you are facing any kind of problem in applying under Namo Tablet Yojana 2021 or you have any query then you can get help by contacting the officials through the helpline number given below.
Helpline Number: 079-26566000 Available between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM