OLA Cabs IPO GMP & RHP, Share Price, Allotment Status, Dates can be checked here. OLA IPO is likely to hit the stock market soon. As you may be aware, the main goal of ridesharing is to raise 1 to 1.5 billion US Dollars through an initial public offering. This amount is around Rs 734 crores to Rs 10985 crores. According to an estimate, for OLA Cabs IPO, the company may file draft red herring prospectus DHRP in the December quarter.
About OLA Company
OLA Cabs is one of the largest mobility platforms. You can see this company was one of the global leaders in transportation network companies. Ola company provides its facilities in more than 250 cities in India, New Zealand, UK and Australia. This company is mainly known by its Ola Cabs which are used through an application. The application provides mobility solutions that connect customers with drivers.
In OLA Cabs IPO you get options of vehicles like bike e rickshaw auto rickshaw taxis and cabs which you can easily book online. Mr. Manish Kumar Dakara is the promoter of Ola Company. With this Hem Securities Limited, Lead Manager, OLA IPO makes it safer and more successful.
- FF Redeem Codes Today India
- PUBG Mobile 1.6 Update Download
- OLA Electric Scooter Dealership 2021
- Fortnite Tracker
OLA IPO Opening Date
Ola Cabs IPO / ANI Technologies Limited opening & closing date is not available yet. Right now you need to wait for it.
OLA Cabs IPO Allotment Status
Allotment of shares as per the new issue and move of the proposed offers to the selling advertisers as per the offer of the offer to the effective bidders. However, the status of allotment has not been disclosed.
Ola IPO / ANI Technologies IPO Company Overview
Ola Cabs was founded by Agarwal and Ankit Bhati in December 2010 and was created by ANI Technologies. OLA delivers simplicity and comfort to a large number of customers and over 1.5 million driver-associates. They have center functions in maneuverability yet are complemented by its electric-vehicle wing, which is the OLA Electric.
The organization has India’s largest fleet management business named Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, which plans to guarantee a large number of job openings among young India. OLA is expanding its administration to customers like small security, loan based installment by finance administration. The company is also providing food administration for the Ola food business.
List of Related Parties
- Mr. Manish Kumar Dabkara, Chairman & Managing Director
- Mr. Naveen Sharma, Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Babita Kumawat, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
Key Points About OLA Cabs IPO
- Ola is working with select banks including Citigroup Inc and Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd to deal with the public contribution, two persons close to Pragati were told by PTI.
- The subtleties of the contribution by ANI Technologies (which runs Ola), including the size and course of events, may change as the idea continues, a person said.
- According to PTI, messages sent to Ola did not elicit any response.
- Earlier, Ola’s leading supporter Bhavish Agarwal had said that the organization – which goes against US-based Uber – is arranging for public contributions at some point a year from now, though has not yet marked the calendar. , as reported by . PTI.
- Ola had discussed the possible posting earlier as well. An OLA IPO will help Ola’s financial backers, for example, to exit SoftBank, Tiger Global and Steadview Capital or offer their stake in the organization to some extent to return cash to its investors, PTI announced.
- Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Agarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola offers a variety of support in India, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. As indicated by PTI, an estimated over USD 4 billion has been brought in subsidies so far.
- In July, Ola had reported a USD 500 million (about Rs 3,733 crore) venture from Temasek, Warburg Pincus-linked Plum Wood Investment and Bhavish Agarwal.
- At the time, Agarwal said the organization had made its ride-hailing business “more vigorous, adaptable and efficient” in recent months.
- “With a tangible health benefit post-lockdown and a shift in buyer’s inclination away from the public vehicle, we are positioned to benefit from the mixed metropolitan portability needs of our customers,” he had said.
- Around the same time, Ola had also announced to increase its Employee Stock Option (ESOP) pool to Rs 3,000 crore and designate an additional Rs 400 crore of stock to employees.
Qualitative Factors of OLA Cabs IPO
Here below we are going to provide you the Qualitative Factors of OLA IPO:
- Broad customer base and strong relationships with their customers
- Multiple Business verticals under one roof
- Qualified management team and employee base
- Quality Assurance, timely payment, and delivery
Competitive Peers of OLA IPO
|Face Value (Rs.)||P/E||EPS (Rs.)||Return on Net Worth (%)||Total Income (Rs. in Crores)|
|OLA Cabs IPO / ANI Technologies Limited||10||[●]||8.86||73.11||20.43|
|Mitcon Consultancy and|
Engineering Services Limited
Registrar to the Offer Contact Details
BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
- Address: 1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building, Opp. Vasant Oasis, Makwana Road, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059
- Tel No.: +91-022-62638200
- Fax No.: +91-022-62638299
- Website: www.bigshareonline.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investor Grievance Email: email@example.com