PFMS Scholarship Status, PFMS List, How to Search Payment Details at pfms.nic.in Portal and all others questions answers will given to you in this article. PFMS Scholarship is a very beneficial scheme for all those students who are unable to pay the fees for their education due to their financial problem. So today we are going to share you information about Public Financial Management System Scholarship PFMS Scholarship 2021 for the year 2021. In this article, for your convenience, we will provide information about some important aspects of the scholarship created by the Public Financial Management System (PFMS). Along with this, we are also going to provide you information about its eligibility criteria, application process and application process for PFMS. So if you also want to know in detail about PFMS Scholarship then read our this link carefully till the end.
PFMS Scholarship 2021
Education has a lot of importance in today’s time. To get a good job in the society and to advance the society, it is very necessary for all the people to be educated. In such a situation, there are many people who are unable to get higher education due to their financial problems. Solve the problem of all such students. The concerned authorities have announced PFMS Scholarship to provide assistance to all those students who are financially weak who are unable to pay their fees due to their financial problems. Many incentives will be provided to the students of backward categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes and people of economically weaker society so that they can get their higher education easily and get good employment in life.
PFMS Full Form
The full form of PFMS is Public Financial Management System. Earlier it was known as Monitoring System of Central Plans which is an online software application developed and implemented by Controller General of Accounts. PFMS facilitates to provide a platform for payment of subsidy under Direct Benefit Transfer to Aadhaar and Non-Aadhaar based bank accounts through NPCI. Many banks in the country have started making DBT payment through PFMS to the beneficiaries covered under various schemes. Its biggest advantage is the integration of PFMS with the core banking system in the country.
Highlights of PFMS Scholarship
|Launched By||Public Financial Management System|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Aid to needy students|
- (NSP Apply) National Scholarship Portal 2021
- NSP Scholarship List 2021 Merit List
- PFMS Scholarship 2021
- Mahadbt Scholarship 2021
Benefits of PFMS Scholarship
The main benefit of the Public Financial Management System for the year 2021 is to provide scholarships to all those students who aspire to pursue higher education in certain colleges and universities and see their good performance in their previous education has received. This effort being made by the government will greatly benefit all the students who belong to the economically weaker or backward society. Through the scholarship received under this PFMS Scholarship 2021, all the beneficiary students will be able to get higher education without worrying about their financial problems.
pfms.nic.in List 2021
The list of scholarships available under PFMS Scholarship 2021 is given below:
- pfms.nic.in Scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC
- pfms.nic.in Scholarship Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for upgradation of merit of SC students
- PFMS Scholarship Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship National Scheme for Incentive to Girl Child for Secondary Education
- PFMS Scholarship to University/college students
PFMS Bank List
- Abu dhabi commercial bank
- Andhra pragathi grameena bank
- Andhra bank
- Idbi bank
- Icici bank
- Rbl bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Indian overseas bank
- Allahabad gramin up bank
- Allahabad bank
- Hdfc bank
- Nkgsb sahakari bank ltd.
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Axis bank
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Karur vysya bank
- Karnataka bank
- Kalupur commercial company op. Bank ltd
- Canara bank
- Catholic syrian bank ltd.
- Corporation bank
- Cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- Kotak mahindra bank
- Jammu and kashmir bank ltd.
- Jharkhand gramin bank
- Thane janata sahakari bank limited
- Dcb bank ltd.
- Deutsche bank
- Tamil nadu mercantile bank ltd.
- South indian bank
- Dena bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd.
- New india co-operative bank limited
- Punjab and sind bank
- Punjab national bank
- Federal bank ltd.
- Basin catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bank of india
- Bank of baroda
- Bank of bahrain and kuwait
- Bank of maharashtra
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Indian bank
- State bank of india
- Manipur state co-op.bank limited
- Madhya bihar gramin bank
- Yes bank limited
- Uco bank
- United bank of india
- Union bank of india
- Lakshmi vilas bank ltd.
- Vijaya bank
- Saraswat co-operative bank limited
- Syndicate bank
- City bank
- City union bank ltd.
- Central bank of india
- Standard chartered bank
To avail the benefits of the PFMS Scholarship 2021 the candidates need to fulfil the below given eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent resident of India can apply for PFMS Scholarship.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than ₹ 600000, only then he will be provided the benefit of scholarship being distributed by PFMS.
- Applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years to take benefit of PFMS Scholarship 2021. Any student outside this age limit cannot take advantage of the scheme.
- The applicant who wants to take the benefit of PFMS Scholarship he or she must have passed at least 10th class.
PFMS & DBT
The Government of India has announced the use of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) with effect from 1 January 2013 to provide benefits under select schemes available in selected regions of the country. According to this, all the beneficiaries will be provided financial benefits, the amount of benefit will be transferred directly to the bank account. With this done by the government, all the beneficiaries will get the amount of benefit directly in their account and through this process middlemen will be removed so that corruption can be reduced.
Benefits of PFMS Portal
The PFMS portal designed to give the benefits of scholarship to the residents has many benefits which are given below.
- This portal will act as a gateway between the enrolment organizations and the recipients.
- PFMS is a platform that works directly with 90 banks out of which 26 are PSBs, 59 RRBs and 5 large private sector banks.
- Not only this, it also approves the bank or post office account details with the recipient’s bank or post office. This approval guarantees that the risk of erroneous farmers is minimized and that the cash can be carried to an approved record.
- The implementing agency of PFMS checks the information provided by the payee like name, address etc. from the accepted data provided by the bank or post office.
- The executing organization can only assist the recipients in creating a relationship for their accepted financial balances directly from the PFMS Gateway.
PFMS Scholarship 2021 Registration Process
All those students who want to apply for scholarship under PFMS have to register themselves on the portal by following the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PFMS. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of PFMS Scholarship Student Registration. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of Scholarship to University College Students in the scheme.
- After this you have to choose your Class XII Passing Year, Education Board. Now you have to fill your bank account details like; bank account number, IFSC code etc.
- Next you have to select your category from the dropdown-menu and then press the search button.
- Now the system will search your name and a form will open on your screen. Fill your mobile number, email id and all other details in this form.
- After filling all the information upload the required documents and then submit your application form by pressing the submit button.
PFMS Login Procedure
If you have completed your registration process on PFMS Portal then you can login to the portal by following the steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Public Financial Management System. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the login option. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see a login form. Enter your username and password in this form. After that press the login button and you will be login to the portal.
Procedure to Know Your Payments
If you want to see your payment information in the scholarship, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PFMS. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Know You Payment. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will have to fill all the information asked like Bank Name, Account Number, Confirm Account Number.
- After this, you have to fill in the verification code given on the screen and then press the search button.
- On pressing the search button, the relevant information will open on your computer screen.
|IIFM Home||Click here|