Pradhan Mantri e VIDYA Initiative, One Nation One Digital Platform, Diksha QR Code e-Content Check -Children’s education has suffered a lot due to Covid-19. PM eVIDYA has been launched under One Nation One Digital Platform to reduce this loss. PM eVidya Program has been announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman ji in which top hundred universities and schools of the country will be included. Under this PM eVIDYA, courses for online education will be allowed to start from 30th May 2020. Sitharaman ji has also announced a Swayamprabha DTH channel which will help all those students who do not have internet facility so that the education of such students is also not hampered. Today we will provide you all the detailed information about PM eVidya Program here in this article so that you too can get the benefit of One Nation One Digital Platform. [Also Read – Corona Third Wave in India: COVID in India 3rd Wave Latest Updates]
PM eVidya- One Nation One Digital Platform
After 30 May 2020, online education is going to start in the main universities of the country. Even today, not everyone has access to internet in India, so the Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman ji has announced Swayamprabha DTH channel. Under PM eVIDYA, a program of multi-mode access to digital online education will also be started in this channel. 12 more such channels will be started by the government which will support online education. Not only this, PM eVidya Program will also include a U content and QR code energetic book Diksha along with initiation for all classes which will also be called One Nation One Digital Platform. [Also Read – Avail Loan App Download: Avail Finance Personal Loan Kaise Le]
Highlights of PM eVIDYA
|Name||PM eVidya Program|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Objective||To Educate Students|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Other functions of PM eVIDYA
- A TV channel named One Class One Channel will also be launched for classes 1 to 12.
- The government has also taken the decision to make radio postcards and special e-content for the visually impaired and hearing impaired students.
- All the steps taken by the government will work to prevent ill effects on the education of students due to the situation of lockdown across the country.
Objective of PM eVidya Program
The purpose of the government behind launching One Nation One Digital Platform is to promote e-learning and digital content for the students of India. Students across the country will be able to get educated through the digital platform through PM eVIDYA and the education of the students will not be affected even after the unavailability of internet.
Benefits of PM eVidya Program
The main benefits of PM eVIDYA launched under One Nation One Digital Platform are as follows.
- A channel dedicated to education on TV will be started for all the students who do not have internet access.
- This channel will be an easy solution for the students to continue their education.
- A special video post card will be arranged for blind students. Along with this, deaf students will also be able to study through e-content.
- All the students will be able to continue their education sitting at home and there will be no loss to their education due to the lockdown.
Key Facts of One Nation One Digital Platform
A new national curriculum and pedagogy for schools, early childhood and teachers will be introduced that will be integrated and globalized with the skill requirements of the 21st century.
- A special type of material will be prepared for blind and deaf students so that there is no obstacle in their education.
- All the experts will conduct live interactive sessions through type sitting at home.
- Few DTH operators like Tata Sky and Airtel have been made the medium of sharing educational videos for 2 years.
- A channel named Manu Darpan will be started for mental health and emotional welding of children, teachers and their families.
- Swayam Prabha DTH channel will be launched for the students of all those classes who do not have internet facility.
- A total of 200 new text books will be included in this school facility.
- E-content initiative with qr-code energetic text books for all grades will be introduced for all states and union territories. This makes it also known as One Nation One Digital Platform.
- Top 100 universities of the country have been allowed to provide online classes from 30th May 2020.
- The use of radio community radio and postcards for education has also been suggested by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
- Each class will have a dedicated channel for the students of classes I to XII, which will also be known as a class 1 channel.
- The National Foundational Literacy and Numerology Mission will ensure that each child is educated in Class 5 by December 2020 according to their level of learning and outcome, whether this program can be successful or not.
PM eVidya Program Registration Process
If you also want to take advantage of PM eVIDYA, then for this you have to get your student registration done. It is expected that the central government will soon launch an online portal under One Nation One Digital Platform. Here we are going to give you information about the steps of student registration, as soon as the government gives complete information about it, we will update it here on this page.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM eVidya Program. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to give the “Login” button. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see a login form. In this form, you have to fill your login details and press the login button.
- After login to the portal, you have to click on the option of online registration. Now a new form will open on your screen.
- Here in this form you need to enter all the required details. After this upload all the required documents.
- Finally submit this application for by pressing the submit tab.
- Contact Number: +91 79-23268347 (Available on Monday To Friday from 9:30 AM To 6:00 PM)
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.swayamprabha.gov.in