PM Yuva Yojana Certificate Download | Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana for Writers | Yuva Mentoring Scheme Registration | Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana in Hindi
The date 29 May 2021 is a major day for young and mature journalists of India. On this day, the Higher Education Department of the Ministry of Education has announced the PM Yuva Yojana to fill the enthusiasm of the young essayists. Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana is an important opportunity for all writers and youth to sharpen their creative abilities. This Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana 2021 is providing a platform to every writer on which they can get their articles distributed. This scheme is coming in the form of a writing consultancy program through which the emerging and emerging scholars of India would really like to make Indian creation grand on the world stage. Through this article, we will make you aware of all the data identified with the Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana such as the reason for the plan, benefits, enrollment measures, etc.
About Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana
The ministry said that PM Yuva Yojana is a part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. Through the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana, the Prime Minister needs to support the youth of the country to the political dissidents and the penance done by them for the occasion of the nation and their ever surrendering soul. Youth is known as the ultimate destiny of any country, their conduct is important for the progress of the country. Through PM Yuva Yojana 2021 we can learn about India’s opportunity and public development in an imaginative and innovative way by the behavior of young and fleeting journalists of India. Through this Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana 2021 observation, creation and book culture will be upgraded and India and Indian creation will be displayed globally.
Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana
|Name||PM Yuva Yojana|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji|
|Beneficiaries||Budding Young Writer below 30 years of age|
|Objective||To encourage writers to write about India’s freedom struggle|
|Benefits||Scholarship Amount of ₹ 50000 per month for 6 months to Writers|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
- PM Kisan 9th Installment 2021
- NREGA Job Card List 2021
- (banglarbhumi.gov.in) Banglarbhumi 2021
- PM Kisan Correction 2021
60000 Youth got the Benefit of Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana
On 23 July 2021, it has been informed by the Union Minister for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Dharmendra Pradhan that under the PM Yuva Yojana, this scheme is being implemented in 10 states and 2 union territories including Uttarakhand. Due to which a total of 60000 applicants have been benefitted so far. Out of which 3836 are from up and commerce Uttarakhand. An institution is being created by the Ministry of Entrepreneurship for the guidance, preparation etc. of business visionaries. Through which the businessmen will be given preparation in preparing the organization. This preparation will improve the efficiency of the traders. Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Guwahati is providing preparation, examination, and counseling to small and small enterprises. Through this program 2.5 lakh people have been given in preparation of more than 6700 projects. Business enterprise can be created through this program.
Phases of Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana
Under PM Yuva Yojana, the opposition will be led from 4 June 2021 to 31 July 2021. 75 writers will be selected in this protest. This load of recognized scholars will be given in 3 months of preparation. After which the extension (upgradation) of his post will be done. This whole cycle will be completed in two phases which are as follows.
Phase I (Training)
- The National Book Trust, the nodal organization of the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana, will coordinate an online program for each recognized author for about fourteen days.
- During these fourteen days, two eminent authors of the National Book Trust Board will be given preparation to the recognized authors.
- About fourteen days after the end of the online program of eminent authors, the National Book Trust will make further preparations. Which will be done through different web or location public camps.
Phase II (After Increment)
- Scholars will be given freedom to develop their insights and promote their abilities through various global occasions such as artistic festivals, book fairs, virtual book fairs, Sanskrit trade events etc.
- At the end of the mentorship, each essayist will be given ₹ 50000 per month for one and a half years. This amount will be given under the mentorship conspiracy.
- As a part of the mentorship scheme, the National Book Trust will distribute a book or progress of books composed by the authors.
- Upon effective completion of the consultation program, authors will be eligible for a 10% sovereignty following the fruitful distribution of their book.
- The book by the authors will be converted into a classification of Indian dialects. With the goal of guaranteeing the trade of culture and writing between the different regions of India.
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana Online Application process
If you want to register yourself for the PM Yuva Yojana then you need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Innovate India. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of Participant given under the PM Scheme of Mentoring Young Authors section. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you need to press the Click Here to Submit link to proceed further.
- After this you need to press the Register Now tab and a registration form will open in front of you.
- Here in this form you need to enter the required details like; your name, email id, mobile number, date of birth and gender.
- After filling the form completely press the Create New Account tab. Now after registration click on the login option.
- A login form will open in front of you. Here in this login form you need to enter your Login ID and Password.
- Press the Submit tab and click on the Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana option.
- Now, an application form will open in front of you. In this form you need to fill all the required details.
- After this Upload all the required documents and press the submit tab to submit your application for PM Yuva Yojana.