Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Apply Online, Login & Learners Test at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. Digital India is a campaign launched by the Government of India in order to ensure the Government’s services are made available to citizens electronically by improved online infrastructure. More recently, the Ministry of Road and Transport has also joined this platform with the sarathi.parivahan.gov.in portal in which they have computerized a total of more than 1 thousand RTOs across the country.
Parivahan Sewa allows all user learner to submit application for DL Permanent DL Test Slot and various other services on a single platform. If you say the full name of this service, then it is known as Sarathi Parivahan Sewa. So if you also want to get detailed information about this Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal and want to take advantage of it, then read our article carefully till the end.
What is Sarathi Parivahan Sewa?
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi had launched the Digital India campaign in the year 2015. The purpose of the government behind starting this campaign was to make all government services available on a digital platform for the citizens of the country. By making all government services available on a digital platform, it will be very easy for the citizens of the country to take advantage of them. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is such an online portal being operated by the Transport Department, through which you can get the benefits of all government facilities related to the Transport Department online.
sarathi.parivahan.gov.in online portal provides many facilities being operated by the transport department online so as a benefit of this Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal you need to visit government offices to take advantage of all these facilities. Won’t happen either. You will be able to get the facilities related to Parivahan Sewa through the online portal sitting at home.
Services Available at Parivahan Sewa
For your information, below we are going to list the main services available on Sarathi Parivahan Sewa.
- Add a class of vehicle
- Application Status
- Appointment for Dl related
- Conductor license
- DL fee submission
- Documents upload
- Driving license
- Driving School License
- Learner Driving License
- Search driving license
- Withdraw your service
- Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- (SSMMS) TS Sand Booking Registration
- PM Daksh Yojana 2021
- Employment Exchange Registration 2021 Form
Sarathi Parivahan Driver License Eligibility Criteria
If you want to to apply for driving licence in in India then you need to fulfill the below given eligibility criteria according to your licence type.
|Commercial License for Transport||Applicants should have completed 18 years of age and should have LMV license.|
|MCW (Motorcycle with Gear)||Applicant age should be 18 years for this type|
|MCWG (Motor Cycle Without Gear)||Applicant must be 16 years of age and parent/guardian’s consent is required if he/she is below 18 years of age.|
Who Can Apply for Indian Driving License
Any one of the following can apply for an Indian driving license.
- Diplomat (foreigner)
- Foreigner (but now diplomat)
- Physically Challenged
Parivahan Sewa Learner Driving License
You can avail following services related to Learner Driving License through Sarathi Parivahan Sewa.
- Edit Your Learning Driving License
- Issue Expired Learner Driving License
- Book Online Learning Test Stall
- print learning license form
- Apply for Learner Driving License
- Sample Questions for Learning License (LL)
- Appear for Learning License Mock Test
When you apply for Learn Driving License through Parivahan Sewa then for this you will need the following documents.
|Documents Type||File Size|
|Photograph||10 to 20 KB|
|Signature||10 to 20 KB|
|Identity Proof||Upto 200 KB|
|Address Proof||Upto 200 KB|
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Electricity/ Water/ Bill
- Voter ID Card
List of Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card etc
- Voter ID card
Learner License Application Procedure
You can apply for the Learner Driving License through Sarathi Parivahan Sewa by following the steps provided below:
Application Form Submission
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Parivahan Sewa. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option “Driving License Related Services“. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to select your state. After this a dashboard will open on your computer screen.
- Here you have to select the option of Application For New Learner License under the Learner License section.
- Now the list of steps to apply online will open on your screen like:
- Details submission in the application form
- Documents upload
- Fee payment
- Check payment status
- Print application receipt
- Book LL test slot
- Press the continue tab to proceed
- After that on the next page you have to select according to your requirement,
- Are you a Diplomat, Foreigner, Repatriate, Refugees, Ex-servicemen/ Physically Challenged among you?
- Do you have driving license or not?
- Do you have a Learning License or not?
- After filling all the information press the submit button. A Learner License Application Form will open on your computer screen.
- Enter all the information asked in this form carefully. After that submit this form and after submitting the form an application number will come on your given mobile number.
Application Fee Payment
- Now you have to press the Next button to pay the application fee.
- After that press the Proceed button and a new page will open on your screen.
- Here you have to press the tension button which will free direct you to the payment gateway window.
- Now select your mode of payment and then fill the relevant details and make the payment.
- After successful payment do not forget to download the payment receipt.
- Let us now move to the third step where you have to upload the required documents.
- For this you have to go to the home page of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa. After this, you have to click on the option of upload documents.
- After this you have to fill your application number and date of birth in the given form.
- Now press the submit button and then select all the documents whose scant file you want to upload.
- Then uploading all the documents, you will see a green tick on its status.
- After this, also upload your passport size photograph and scanned signature copy.
- Then uploading all the documents take a print out of its Acknowledgment Form A and Form 1A.
Online Slot Booking
- After uploading the documents you will directly reach the slot booking stage.
- If this does not happen then you once again go to the home page of Parivahan Sewa.
- After that select the option of LL test slot booking under the Appointment tab.
- Now a new page will open on your screen. Here you have to enter your application number, date of birth and verification code.
- After that press the submit button and an OTP will come on your mobile number or email id.
- Fill it in the given security code box and press the submit button. Now Export Booking Calendar will open on your screen.
- This calendar has date available slots written in green color. Guests can choose from any of these available slots.
- Once the slot is selected, an acknowledgment slip will open on your screen. Take a print out of this Acknowledgment Receipt.
- Now the status of all the stages will be displayed in your dashboard and thus the process of your application will also be completed.