Soil Health Card Scheme Application Form, Soil Health Card Download links are here. In order to benefit the farmers of the country, the Government of India had launched this Scheme in the year 2015. Under this scheme, eligible beneficiary farmers are provided with a Soil Health Card, through which they are helped to get a good crop by checking the quality of their soil. In this card, information about the soil type of the farmers’ land is available so that farmers can grow good crops based on the quality of their soil.
Soil Health Card Download
The Central Government provides a Soil Health Card every 3 years to every eligible beneficiary farmer of the country. Which is provided by checking the quality of the farmer’s land. This card is provided by the government to about 14 crore farmers in the country under the Soil Health Card Scheme. In this card, information about nutrients and fertilizers is available for the fields. We can also view this card as a report card which contains information about the soil quality of your land.
Highlights of Soil Health Card Scheme
|Name||Soil Health Card Scheme|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the country|
|Objective||To Benefit the Farmers of the Country|
|Benefits||Increase in Production of Crops|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status
- PM Kisan Helpline Number
- CHC Farm Machinery
- (Apply) Stand Up India Loan Scheme Application Form
मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड योजना
मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड योजना भारत सरकार की वर्ष 2015 में देश के किसानों की सहायता करने के लिए शुरू की गई योजना है। सॉइल हेल्थ कार्ड स्कीम का लाभ देश के लगभग 14 करोड़ किसानों को प्रदान किया जाता है। इस योजना के तहत पात्र लाभार्थी किसानों को एक सॉइल हेल्थ कार्ड प्रदान किया जाता है जिसके माध्यम से किसानों को अच्छी फसल करने के लिए सहायता मिलती है। हम इस कार्ड को किसानों की भूमि के रिपोर्ट कार्ड के रूप में भी देख सकते हैं जिसमें भूमि के विवरण गुणवत्ता के साथ साथ उचित पैदावार करने के लिए उर्वरकों की जानकारी भी उपलब्ध कराई जाती है।
Objective of Soil Health Card
The main objective of the central government behind starting the Soil Health Card Scheme is to help the farmers of the country to study their land and get proper yield. Under this scheme, a Soil Health Card is provided to the farmers after checking their land. Through this card, farmers can get maximum yield.
Under this scheme, farmers are encouraged to plant crops according to the health of the soil of their fields. Not only this, according to the information received on the Soil Health Card, considering the quality of the soil, planting crops also increases the productivity of crops.
Which will lead to increase in the income of the farmers. Along with this, work is also done to promote the soil base and balance through the use of manure through this scheme, so that farmers will get the fruits of higher yields at the least cost.
Key Points About Soil Health Card Scheme
Here below for your convenience we are going to provide you the details about the key points of Soil Health Card
- Under this scheme, after checking the fields of the farmers of the country, they will be provided soil health card according to the soil.
- The government will provide the benefit of Soil Health Card Scheme to 14 crore farmers of the country.
- Not only this, under this scheme, farmers will also be advised to plant crops according to their fields.
- Under this scheme, a report will be given to the farmers after examining their soil. In this report, the information about the soil of the farmer’s land will be given.
- All the beneficiary farmers will be provided a Soil Health Card every 3 years according to the soil of their field.
- The central government has set a budget of Rs 568 crore for the Soil Health Card.
- All the pictures of the country together can get the benefit of this scheme of the Government of India.
- The government has distributed 10.74 crore cards between 2015-17 in the first phase of the scheme and 11.69 crore cards in the second phase between 2017-19.
- Through this new scheme, information about the nutrient status of the soil is also being provided free of cost to the farmers along with using nutrients properly and improving the soil fertility of their fields.
Implementation of Soil Health Card
The Central Government has started the Soil Health Card Scheme with the aim of increasing the income of farmers by the year 2022. Through this scheme, the government will motivate the farmers to plant proper crops by providing information based on the quality of their land. The implementation of this scheme will be done through the steps given below.
- First of all the soil sample of your farm will be taken by the concerned officials.
- Your soil sample will then be sent to the laboratory for testing.
- Then after examining your soil, the specialist will provide all the information about your soil.
- He or she will also provide a list of the strengths and weaknesses of your soil sample.
- If there is any deficiency in your soil, a list of suggestions for improvement will be made for it.
- After this, one by one the reports of all the farmers will be uploaded online.
- Then the farmers will be able to see their soil report through the online portal as soon as possible.
- This information will also be provided to the farmers on their mobile numbers.
Information Available on Soil Health Card
You will be provided the following information about your farm and its soil on your Soil Health Card.
- Other nutrients present
- productive capacity of the farm
- proper guidelines to improve the quality of farms
- moisture content
- nutrient presence and nutrient deficiency
- soil health
Soil Health Card Scheme Application Process
If you also want to get a Soil Health Card for your land, then for this you have to apply through the process given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Soil Health Card Scheme. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the login option. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to select your state name. After that click on Continue button and a new page will open on your screen.
- Here you have to click on Register New User link and a registration form will open on your screen.
- Fill all the information asked in this registration form carefully. After filling all the details press the submit button.
- In this way your registration process will be completed. After completion of the registration process you can apply for the scheme by login on the portal.
Dashboard Checking Process
You can check the Soil Health Dashboard through the easy steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Soil Health Card. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Soil Health Dashboard. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select the name of your state, district, sub-district and village.
- Now click on the search option and all the information related to the Soil Health Dashboard will open on your screen.