The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, keeps taking new steps from time to time to realize the dream of Digital India. Due to this Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has launched Swamitva Yojana. Under PM Swamitva Yojana, the Prime Minister has launched a new e-Gram Swaraj Portal, on which information about all the problems related to rural society will be available. The Ministry of Panchayati Raj has started this e-Gram Swaraj portal, through which farmers will be able to get all the information related to their land online by registering Swamitva Yojana.
Swamitva Yojana Property Card
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi has announced to distribute property cards for land owners under Swamitva Yojana through video conferencing. The Prime Minister has told that under PM Swamitva Yojana, about one lakh property holders of the country will get a link to download their property card through SMS on mobile phones.
The Prime Minister has given the responsibility of distributing physical property cards to all the state governments. This new beginning will make it easier for the people of the village to take loans. According to a report, on October 11, 2020, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has provided land ownership papers to the citizens of 221, Uttar Pradesh, 346, Maharashtra, 44, Madhya Pradesh, 50, and 2 villages of Karnataka. have done.
Now through Swamitva Yojana Registration, people will be able to get the digital details of their property. The revenue department will also collect the records of the population of the village land under this scheme, with which the disputed lands will be settled digitally.
Highlights of PM Swamitva Yojana
|Name||PM Swamitva Scheme|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||All Property Holders of India|
|Benefits||All information related to village society|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
- Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhumihin Krishi Majdur Nyay Yojana
- TN Patta Chitta
- CSC VLE Gas Agency Registration
- UP Scholarship Status 2021
The Work of Swamitva Yojana Will Be Completed In Haryana
According to the information received from Mr. Sanjeev Kaushal, Additional Chief Secretary, Revenue and Disaster Management Department, Haryana, the work of PM Swamitva Yojana will be completed in the state of Haryana by September 15, 2021. Till now the work of drone survey and map-making is going on in all the districts of Haryana state. For this, all the Deputy Commissioners have also been instructed to complete the work of implementing the ownership scheme in their respective districts.
The Revenue Department is also making property records under PM Swamitva Yojana which will be distributed to all the land owners. There are total 6350 villages in Lal Dora of Haryana State. Out of all these villages, 1511 village records have been completed and ownership rights have been granted to about 72445 citizens. Now land owners can sell their land very easily and can also get loan.
Formation Of Drafting Committee in Haryana For Amendment
The work of Swamitva Yojana is going on fast even in the cities of Haryana state. A drafting committee has been constituted by the government to pass the amended law of PM Swamitva Yojana in the Haryana Legislative Assembly. The Deputy Commissioner, Director General of Revenue Department, Director General of Local Body Department and Director General of Panchayat Department are part of this committee. Once the draft is ready, approval will be taken from the cabinet. Land owners can also sell their land through the eBhoomi portal.
Swamitva Yojana Launched in Bihar
The Central Government is providing property cards to the people of rural areas of the country under PM Swamitva Yojana to give ownership of their lands and houses. As you know so far about 2.50 lakh people have been provided property cards by the government under the Swamitva Yojana. Taking this scheme forward, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has now decided to launch it in the state of Bihar.
- This scheme was launched in the state of Bihar on the occasion of National Panchayat Day on 24 April 2021, under which the property holders of rural areas of Bihar state will now get the property card for the ownership of their land by the government.
- Union Minister of Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has informed that along with Bihar, the Prime Minister has given this scheme to 409 lakh rural land owners of 5002 villages in the border areas of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Maharashtra, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. It has been decided to give certificate and property card.
- Along with this, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Panchayat Empowerment Award Nanaji Deshmukh National Gaurav Gram Sabha Award, Gram Panchayat Development Scheme Award and Child Friendly Gram Panchayat Award like Citation, Symbol and amount to 313 selected Gram Panchayats of 30 States and Union States by the Prime Minister. will be honored with
2.5 lakh citizens got property cards under PM Swamitva Yojana
Under the Swamitva Yojana started on 24 April 2020, the citizens of the village are being provided with their land and house papers. This scheme was first started as a pilot project in 9 states of the country, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Punjab, Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh.
So far, property cards have been distributed to about 2.50 lakh people under PM Swamitva Yojana. Under this scheme, survey of drones has been completed in 23300 villages till January 31, 2021. With this, 2.5 lakh people of 1432 villages have got property cards. It is expected that this scheme will help in reducing the property related disputes in the village by 90%. After the survey of the drone, the land under this scheme will be marked with the chosen one.
Swamitva Yojana Online Application Process
If you also want to apply online under PM Swamitva Yojana, then for this you have to follow the step by step procedure given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Swamitva Yojana. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of New Registration. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see an application form complete without entering all the information asked in this form carefully.
- After filling all the information press the submit button. After submitting your application, all the information related to your registration will be provided to you through SMS on your mobile number here and then through email id.