PM Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary My LPG List at pmujjwalayojana.com, Check Online PMUY Free Gas Connection Beneficiary Status. Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List is issued under the PM Ujjwala scheme launched by the central government. The beneficiaries whose name is included in this PM Ujjwala Yojana List are provided the benefit of free gas connection. Along with this, the central government has also created an official website for this scheme in which PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2021 is issued. If you also want to get information about PM Ujjwala Yojana New List then read our article carefully till the end. Today we are going to give you information about Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021 here in this article.
Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021
Many social welfare schemes are run by the central government. One such scheme is PM Ujjwala Yojana. This scheme was started by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. Which he announced in Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme LPG connections are provided free of cost to many BPL families. This is the reason that today many BPL families have got rid of stove smoke by taking advantage of gas connection.
PM Ujjwala Yojana List
In the past also, many people have been provided benefits under PM UY in the central government. But you are adding more people under some scheme. After adding these people, it has increased the number of beneficiaries under the scheme. Under this scheme, the central government has provided about 5 crore LPG connections so far. The availability of PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2021 has been made online by the central government on the official portal so that all those people who applied under this scheme do not need to go anywhere to check PM Ujjwala Yojana New List.
- Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021
- WB Employment Bank 2021
- (List) Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2021
- AP Meeseva Registration
Benefits of Ujjwala Yojana
- If your name is also included in PM Ujjwala Yojana List then you will be provided the facility of following benefits under this scheme.
- Through this facility, women will not need to go to chop wood for the stove.
- Some women also start having health problems due to continuous work in the smoke of the stove. But now women will get rid of these problems due to LPG gas connection.
- The benefit of this scheme will mainly be given to the women of poor families of the country who are unable to get gas connection due to their financial problems.
- Along with this, due to the facility of LPG gas, women will get the facility to cook food in a clean manner.
- All these facilities have been started only to provide relief to women.
Objective of Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021
The main objective of the central government behind Ujjwala Yojana is to replace impure cooking methods with LPG. Even today many women are facing health problems due to cooking from old traditions. This is the reason why the central government is helping the women of such families to get LPG connection by providing them financial assistance. The main objectives of this scheme are given below.
- Through free LPG connections, the central government is helping empower women as well as protecting their health.
- In earlier times the only method of cooking was based on fossil fuels. But now cooking has become perfect and easy through LPG gas connection.
- The scheme will also reduce the health hazards caused by old cooking methods.
- Before the facility of LPG connection, there was an increase in the number of deaths due to the use of fuel from the old methods of cooking, but you have also seen a decline in it.
- There was also an increase in air pollution due to the burning of fossil fuels for cooking. Along with this, young children had to deal with serious respiratory problems.
LPG Connections Provided Under Ujjwala Yojana
|Serial No.||Name of States/ Union Territories||Connections released in numbers|
|3.||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||13,103|
|9.||Daman and Diu||427|
|11.||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14,438|
|21.||Jammu and Kashmir||12,03,246|
Process to View PM Ujjwala Yojana List
If you want to check PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2021 through the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana then you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to PMUY official website. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see a form format. Here you have to select your state, district, tehsil, etc.
- After this press the submit button and the list of the district will open in front of you.
- Here you have to select the name of your district and then likewise select your area or block.
- At the end you will see a beneficiary list with the name of the beneficiary.
- Check your name on this list. If your name is included in this list then you will be provided the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.