WB Employment Bank was launched by the Government of West Bengal in the year 2013, it was initiated to decrease unemployment in the state as it was rising due to the prevailing situation of the pandemic. The state was undergoing crises due to the pandemic, so, to cope up with the situation WB Employment Bank was launched. This article contains all the information about this scheme, read it carefully to know all the important details regarding WB Employment Bank.
WB Employment Bank
The West Bengal Government launched this scheme to aid those who are unemployed by providing them stable financial assistance. Whosoever will get employed under this scheme will get the amount of Rs. 1500/- every month from the state government.
The candidates who applied for the WB Yuvashree Prakalpa have to keep checking the list of selection in order to know if they are selected or not. They can check the status of their application on their official website employmentbankwb.gov.in. The youth of the state will benefit from this, they can apply for this scheme online.
Highlights of the Yuvashree Prakalpa
|Name of the Scheme||WB Employment Bank|
|Authorized By||State Government of WB|
|Name of Application||Employment Bank WB Online Application|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
- AP Digital Panchayat Portal
- pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2021
- pmkisan.gov.in Status
Criteria to Fulfil for WB Employment Bank Registration
The candidates who want to apply for this scheme has to fulfil the following criteria, whosoever failed to do so will not be eligible for this application:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal and should possess the domicile certificate of WB. The candidate should be unemployed, as the scheme is mainly for the unemployed residents of the state. Their minimum qualification for registration is 8th or above.
- Age criteria is another major criterion in the application. The age of the candidate has to be between 18 years to 45 years at the time of applying. Anyone above or below the given age will not be considered as an applicant.
- Only one candidate can apply from one family for this scheme and get the advantage of this WB Yuvashree Prakalpa scheme 2021. As this scheme is only valid for the state of West Bengal, no resident of any other state is allowed to participate in the scheme.
Steps for WB Employment Bank Registration
As the application for this scheme is closed, the candidates could apply by clicking on the register option on the website, fill in your details and submit the application form. The candidates can now check the list which has names of the selected candidates. You can check that list by going on to the official website of WB Employment Bank.
How to Check the Yuvashree Prakalpa Selection List
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Yuvashree Prakalpa Scheme at employmentbankwb.gov.in.
- A homepage will appear before you where you have to select the option of checking the list.
- After that, there will appear an option of viewing Yuvasree Waiting list, click on that option, after clicking you will be directed to a new page.
- On the new page, the Yuvashree Scheme List will appear on your screen. You can check your name on list, as it contains the names and details about the candidates.
- Download and save the list for further use.